Looking for something sweet to eat that won’t leave you feeling cruddy?!? These HEALTHIER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, with main ingredient of ALMOND FLOUR, gives them a more delicate flavor and chewy texture. They’re fairly quick and easy to make, too!
- 1 ¾ almond flour
- ¼ cup vanilla honey or (¼ honey + 1 tsp vanilla)
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup coconut oil (softened)
- ¼ tsp unrefined sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
(I always double, triple, or quadruple the recipe so I have plenty to share with friends. :-)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in one bowl (except chocolate chips).
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon cookie dough with a spoon and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Press down slightly to flatten the cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. The cookie should just be a little golden brown on the bottom. Do not over cook!
- Cool for 10 minutes on the cookie sheet (or else they will be too soft to pick up). These cookies should stay soft when cool.
- Eat with a smile! Yum!
*Store leftovers in a container for 1 week or the fridge for a few weeks.
(recipe adapted from www.mommypotamus.com)